|Java Developer internship|
|Ettevõtte nimi||Eesti Energia|
|Praktika periood||Sügis 2022|
|Praktika toimumise koht||Estonia|
|Kogumaht||320 tundi (12EAP)|
|Nõuded kandideerijale|| Join our development team! You will work in a group of 7 highly motivated people who want to build the best solutions for a greener tomorrow. Your day will never be dull, and you will learn everything about the software development process and every step it takes to build great solutions. We will support your development and help you figure out what you are most passionate about in IT.|
What do we do?
• Invent technical solutions that have never existed before.
• Manage enormous amounts of data.
• Write the best code we can.
• Use the newest technologies available.
• Learn, develop and fail as a team.
Is this for you?
• Are you nearing the end of your IT studies? Check
• Do you have a good command of English? Check
• Excited to learn new things and push yourself? Check
• Not afraid to make mistakes? Check
• Not afraid to take ownership of everything you do? Check
Internship time: by agreement, starting end of Nov 2022 or Dec 2022
Internship location: Tallinn, remote work opportunity
Want to know more?
For further information please contact the team’s Scrum Master Kristel Ahven via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to your CV/LinkedIn profile & motivation letter via Eesti Energia’s home page, CV-Online or CV Keskus by 16.10.2022.
Our IT team is leading the digitalization of Eesti Energia. There are almost 300 top-level IT professionals with whom you’ll shape the future of energetics. We practice agile software development, use cloud technologies, and have our own data centers. We also value people – you’ll have an opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting topics and to constantly develop yourself.
|Konkreetse(te) kursus(t)e läbimise nõuded|